Welcome To Me

Hello, thanks for showing interest in this blog.
My name is Anthony Commane and i'll talk about basically my ideas/hobbies/reviews and whatever the hell i can think of

Saturday 2 July 2011

5 Dubstep songs we party 2

1. the most obvious. The most mainstream and the most danced and listened to dubstep track at any party I've been 2. this never fails to make an appearance
SKRILLEX - Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites

2.When Love Goes Down - Plan B - doctor P. This doesnt get played as much as other pieces but it never fails to form some sweet skank circle

3.Bass Canon - Flux Pavilion This is played when an amazing sub woofer is present

4. J Rabbit and Tremourz - Sexy Party This Generally makes the appearance when a certain mate is present

5.Kill Everybody - Skrillex This always makes the night as it sends myself and my mates into absolute Skank nirvana

1 comment:

Nope said...

Great tracks, I hadn't heard of 2 and 4 before though, thanks for the new tracks to listen to.