Welcome To Me

Hello, thanks for showing interest in this blog.
My name is Anthony Commane and i'll talk about basically my ideas/hobbies/reviews and whatever the hell i can think of

Thursday 12 May 2011

I Grow plants

Along with my very many hobbies such as guitar and gw3 i like to grow plants. Sounds funny but it's good to have a break from the bland. The 3 plants i own are the "Zanzibar Gem" known as Dave, A i think "Kalanchoe quicksilver" known as Frankie and finally Nessa the "Desert Rose" They sit above my Television and watch me tear people up on Gears of War 3 and practice on my guitar. It's a new guitar also. I lined up for 3 nights outside of a store to obtain this guitar. Was frivolous but very worth it. It's a Gretsch Electromatic Corvette with new Megatron pick ups. Very thin and smooth. Amazing feel. It's worth a good $2,500 from the store i bought it from... As gay as it sounds i play to my plants aswell so they can get back the feeling they give me. Lol yeah bit of a lame ass but whatever.

1 comment:

Nope said...

I reckon playing music to plants is a good thing, always good to have an audience that won't talk right?